Osteocytes play a key role in bone resorption and formation. The mRNA expression of osteocytes under diabetic conditions with or without diabetic drugs has not yet been studied. Our project focuses on the expression of RANKL and OPG. We use RT-qPCR to analyze how these osteocytes affect osteoclast differentiation and activity when subjected to different conditions.
- Oct. 4, 2017 – Congratulations to Kevin for his successful defense and graduation!
- Sept 30, 2017 – Congratulations to Kevin for receiving the Doctoral Completion Award!
- Sept. 29, 2017 – Welcome to the lab Irene!
- May 12, 2017 – Welcome New Summer Student Lilia!
- Apr. 2, 2017 – Congratulations to June for receiving the CGS-M CIHR!
- Jan. 20, 2017 – Congratulations to June for receiving the Wildcat Fellow Scholarship!
- Jan. 16, 2017 – Congratulations to Henry for receiving the SGS Travel Grant!
- Oct. 21, 2016 – Congratulations to Kevin for receiving a new scholarship!
- Oct. 20, 2016 – Congratulations to Henry for a successful bypass exam!
- Sept. 23, 2016: Congratulations to Madeleine for her successful defense!!!