My summer project involves simulates exercise conditions in vitro through discontinuous fluid flow experiments involving osteocytes. The resultant secreted factors can be applied in medium to breast and prostate cancer cells in order to test for migration speed, growth and proliferation
- Oct. 4, 2017 – Congratulations to Kevin for his successful defense and graduation!
- Sept 30, 2017 – Congratulations to Kevin for receiving the Doctoral Completion Award!
- Sept. 29, 2017 – Welcome to the lab Irene!
- May 12, 2017 – Welcome New Summer Student Lilia!
- Apr. 2, 2017 – Congratulations to June for receiving the CGS-M CIHR!
- Jan. 20, 2017 – Congratulations to June for receiving the Wildcat Fellow Scholarship!
- Jan. 16, 2017 – Congratulations to Henry for receiving the SGS Travel Grant!
- Oct. 21, 2016 – Congratulations to Kevin for receiving a new scholarship!
- Oct. 20, 2016 – Congratulations to Henry for a successful bypass exam!
- Sept. 23, 2016: Congratulations to Madeleine for her successful defense!!!